Friday, April 29, 2011

General bigfeet

General bigfeet is a game that me Travis Caroline and Ben love to play. It started in 2009 and it has been a very fun game. This is how it started I have some slippers that I put on. Then I lied on my bed and told Caroline that she was my servant and I was her general. I said I am general bigfeet and you are my servant. So from then on we have started the game of general bigfeet. You may won't me to tell you how the first battle of general bigfeet started. Me and Caroline were in mine and Travis' room talking about some stuff when Travis and Ben attcked. Travis and Ben were torchering Me and Caroline. In about 2010 Me and Caroline won the war of general bigfeet. Then we started the second war of general bigfeet. Exceapt one thing I am a marshle now.



Bye

1 comment:

GaGa said...

Sam, What a big imagination you have. It is great to be able to play and enjoy games with just your brothers and sister.