Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Our new game

On Saturday April 9th, there was a garage sale at our church. We got some stuff there. One of the things we got was a fun game called Stratego. It's in the middle of Risk , Capture the Flag and Chess. Ever since then me and Caroline have been playing it every rest time. It is really fun to play. Today me and Caroline played it. You set up your pieces wherever you like and try to capture the other person's flag that they have hidden somewhere on the board. And they can guard it however they like with their other pieces. I made up my own strategies and most of them work. If you ever get a chance to play Stratego you should.

Bye!

3 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

When I come, you'll have to teach me, ok Buns?

GaGa said...

I can't wait to try that game. Do you think that Grandpa and I will be able to play it?

Sam said...

yes