Friday, April 1, 2011

Bens birthday is here

Today I woke up at seven o' clock I went down stairs and met Mom. So I snuggled her wile she read. When Mom was finished we unloaded the dishwasher. Then we did a little decorating for Bens birthday then Travis and Caroline came downstairs. Then Afton Ponder and Rose came downstairs and we had breakfast. When we were done we cleaned the kichen. And then Ben opened some of his presents. One of his presents was a knight costom and then everyone put on there costoms. And then we played for about a hour and then me and Travis went down to the hoop. After about a hour me and Travis went back. And we played outside with Emma James and Caroline. Then Emma Cate Jessie and Emmas Mom went to wal-mart. And me Travis James and Caroline went down to the hoop and played a game of basketball. Then we went home andme James and Caroline played spy. Then we had lunch and Mom read to us then we went to rest time. When we got up we Mom read to us then we frosted the cake. Then we went outside and played for about a hour and we went inside. And Ben opened the rest of the presents. Then we drove to a pizza place downtown and then wile they making it. We went in the General store then we picked up the food. Then we drove home and ate are dinner. Then Emma James Cate and Jessie came over. And we had cake and we played then they had to go home. And we went to bed.


4 comments:

GaGa said...

Sam, what a wonderful day you had. Boy, you sure do stay busy. We sure do enjoy reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Sam you sure stay busy. i bet when rest time comes you are ready for a nap i get tired just nreading what you do. keep it up and have fun love grandpa

Super Maw Maw said...

Sounds like a great birthday time to me!! Thanks for telling us all about it since we couldn't be there.

Travis said...

I had a great time celebrating Ben's birthday with you.

Bye, I want to publish my comment, now.