Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun with Mom

When I woke up I went downstairs and watched TV then Mom came down. Then Mom told us that Ben and Jack were going to Uncle Ron and Aunt Jenny Lynn house. And me Travis Caroline and Mom were going to stay at the house. So at 8:30 am Aunt Jenny Lynn came and drove them to there house till 1:00 pm. Then we had some cereal for breakfast and then we did are room chores. Then we came downstairs and did some school. Then we went to a park and played there for about fifteen minuets. Then we drove to the store and got four canvas' and some paints. Then we went home and painted I painted a lighthouse Travis painted space and Caroline painted a butterfly. Then we played outside with Emma and James then Ben and Jack got home. Then we had lunch and then we went in for rest time. When we got up we played outside and then we went to go meet Dad at his work. Then we looked at his houses and then we went out to eat at Chipotle then when we were done we went to Trader Joes then we went home.


Bye

3 comments:

Travis said...

That was so fun! I like your painting--it looks so cool.

~Travis

Super Maw Maw said...

I think you should think about giving your lighthouse painting to Maw Maw and Paw Paw since we live on Lighthouse Landing.:)

GaGa said...

You are so talented. You do a great job with the colors, paints and drawings. I just love to look at your finished product. Just keep up the great work. Hope to see you soon. Can't wait for my feet to be better so I can go on a long trip.