Monday, April 25, 2011

Elias Augustine Kyker

I woke up at seven thirty and went in Mom and Dads room to snuggle them. Then I saw something in bed with Mom. It was the baby the new baby I ran quickly into our room. And I quickly to wake up Travis and Caroline. Then I said 'Mom had a baby' then we ran into Mom and Dads room there we saw him. His name is Elias Augustine Kyker said Mom and will call him Eli. After everyone had a chance to hold him everyone went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then we finished Tangled for the first time. Then we went down to the basketball hope. And play basketball with my Dad and Travis. Then we came back to the house. Then Dad told us to clean up when we were done we turned on star wars the empire strikes back. When we were done we turned it off and had lunch. When we were done with lunch we went down for rest time. in rest time I played master piece with Dad and Caroline. Then when the game was over me Travis and Caroline went over to Emma and James' house and played that day was Jacks birthday to and Elias birthday to. Then we went to our house and eat cake and then we went to bed.



Bye

3 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

That was ONE exciting day, wasn't it!!!! Two birthdays at once!!!

GaGa said...

Aren't you just thrilled to death with this new baby. I can't wait to see him and snuggle him and get kisses. Now I can get lots and lots of hugs and kisses from all my kids.

Unknown said...

Sam you are a busy guy and a lot going on.sit back and enjoy the ride