Monday, May 2, 2011

Out with Mom and Caroline

Today me Mom Caroline and Elias went to the doctors to get baby Elias' checkup. While Travis Ben Maw Maw and Jack stayed home. The reason why Maw Maw is at our house is because Elias was born. So when we got to the doctors we had to wait until a lady came and told us that it was our tern. When we were done we drove to Target and got me some new shoes then we drove home. When we got there me and Caroline went outside and played then we came in and washed up and then we had lunch then we went to rest time.

Bye

3 comments:

GaGa said...

I am so glad the your mom has you to help out with little Eli. How was his first car trip? Can't wait to see all of you.

Unknown said...

Sam, I love your blog! You are doing great with writing it. Your stories are also very well written. I hope you are having fun with your new baby brother. I also hope you are enjoying being with Maw Maw. I know she is taking GREAT care of everyone. Love you!
TiTi

mamakyker said...

Its fun being here. I didn't just come to see Eli....I came to see all of you too!!!