Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers day

When I woke up I went down stairs with Ben. Dad said that we could get some cereal. When I was done with breakfast I went upstairs to Moms room. I was going to say happy mothers day. But I fond the door to Mom and Dads room locked. Then I herd Eli crying and Mom was in the shower. So I ran downstairs and took a butter knife and ran back upstairs. When I got back upstairs I unlocked the door and ran in. Eli was laying on the bed. I got up and snuggled him for thirty minutes then I went in the shower was off so I went in and said happy mothers day. Then I went in my room to get ready for church. I brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed. Then I put on my shoes and got in the car and we drove to church. When we got there we took our seats and waited till church started. Soon I went to Sunday school and in about a hour later I went back to Mom and Dad. When church was over we drove home. For Mothers day Mom Aunt Jenny Lynn and Maw Maw went to a hotel that had food. And we baby sated Afton Ponder and Rose. Soon the Moms came back and Aunt Jenny Lynn took the gils home then we played outside. For about two hours we played outside then we came in. Dad ordered Papa Johns soon we went to bed.






Bye

5 comments:

Travis said...

You forgot to say that we gave Mom her Mom's book!

Sam said...

Yes I had forgoten about the Mom books. Mothers day is a fun day to love Moms.

Sam said...

I am sorry to say but Boga woga dirty chips.

Travis said...

I'm sorry to inturrupt the merry comment but I must give you the bit of information that King Sam Chubbybottom has just let out an enourmously offensive toot! YOU are King Sam!!!

mamakyker said...

I am (not) sorry to interrupt the disgusting comments to say that my Mommy Book was one of my favorite parts of my Mothers Day! I love them. And I loved finding you snuggling Elias, Sam!