Monday, March 7, 2011

Sundays celebratoins

On Sunday I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs and had raisin bran for breakfast. Then I went upstairs to get ready for church. I brushed my hair and I did all other sorts of things to get ready for church. Then I got on my shoes and got in the car. then we drove to church. after church we went to are cusins house. Then I went upstairs to see Afton. Then I went back down stairs to help uncul ron and aunt jenny len decorate. Then Afton came downstairs and we had lunch. Then Afton got her presents and then me and dad watched Kentucky basketball. Then we had cupcakes then we went home. Then me, aunt jenny len and mom and mawmaw went to old navy. Then we went to five guys and had soda and fries. and then we went home and went to breosos .
bye

No comments: