Saturday, March 19, 2011

A awesome Saturday

Today I woke up and went downstairs Caroline and Ben were all ready downstairs watching Schooby Doo. And presently I joined them we watched a few more episodes and then we turned it off. Then Travis came down and made pancakes for breakfast. I had two helpings off pancakes and then I went upstairs to do my room chores. Then I went downstairs and played for about thirty minutes. And then me Travis and Caroline went outside and played with Emma and James. Soon Emma and James had to go to Emma soccer game. Then me and Travis had to help Dad unpack the car from Dads adventure race. After that me Travis and Caroline washed the car. Soon it turned into a big water fight soon Dad and Ben joined us. It lasted about fourty five minutes and then we went in and watched Kentucky basketball. It was the ncaa tournament Kentucky was playing West Virginia. The score was 71 to 65 Kentucky won then we went to a home school show. Then we went home.


Bye

3 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

Sounds like a jam-packed day!!!!!

mamakyker said...

I'm sad that I missed the water fight! (with the camera, I mean!)

GaGa said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Wasn't that a great Kentucky game? Can't wait for the next one.