Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The lakehouse

On Thursday I wok up and went down stairs and ate breakfast. Then I went up stairs and did my room chores. then we went downstairs to read are bible. Then we did school. Then we went outside to play soon we had to come in. Then we had rest time after that we started packing to go to the lake house. At seven o, clock we started on the road. First we went to the gas station then we drove to downtown Greenville. When we got there we drove to Joel and Jessica house then we drove to the lake house we got there at ten thirty. The next morning I got up and went to the kitchen and had some breakfast. After breakfast I went down stairs to play pool in the basemen with James Emma and Travis. After that I went upstairs to get dressed. then I played some more pool. Then I went outside to play with Emma James Travis and Caroline. Then we went inside and had lunch. In rest time me Travis Emma James Caroline and Dad took the boat out in the lake. We drove the boat about a mile down the lake to a playground. There we played for about a hour then we drove back. When we got there we went up to the house to watch how to train your dragon. When it was over we played pool until it was time for dinner. When it was over Dad and uncul ron went some ware and the Moms put the little kids to bed. And the Moms and me Travis Caroline James and Emma stay up to play a civil war card game. After that we had a snack then we went to bed. The next morning we got up and had breakfast that day uncul ron Dad Joel and Jessica went a race. Then me and James played pool and then we went up stairs to get dressed. Then we went outside with Travis Emma and Caroline and played. Then in rest time me Travis Emma James Caroline and mr, Brain went boating. When we got back we we played until it was time for dinner. Then we had a dance party then we went to bed. The next morning we started to pack up to leave when we were ready we we drove to the finish. Line and wated til Dad and uncul ron crossed the finish line. Then when they did we started on the road to are house. Then when it was dinner time we went to a pizza place and had dinner. Then we started on the road again we got at are house at midnight and we went sleep

Bye



5 comments:

mamakyker said...

There was a lot of action at the lake house, wasn't there, Sam? Never a dull moment with so many kids around to play with and fun dads to take you out on adventures! I'm really glad we all go to go together.

Super Maw Maw said...

I'll BET it was an active weekend!! And such fun to see your Daddy and Uncle Ron at the finish line!!

Unknown said...

Great job Sam you were very descriptive in your day keep it up love Grandpa

Big Daddy said...

We had so much fun with you guys at the lakehouse. I loved playing games with you guys at the playground. I also enjoyed just spending time with you.

Travis said...

I had a great time with you, buddy, singing songs like:
Booga Wooga Dirty Chips,
You like me 'cause I give you whips!
(Just kidding!) Good post!