Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are cousin here at last

Today I woke and got dressed and made my bed and then went down stairs and did the dishwasher. Then we had some breakfast we were working to get out the door soon. Because are cousin Ashleigh would land airport at 8:30. Then we got in the car and drove to the airport. We got there at 8:30 and welcomed Ashleigh then she got in the car. We drove to Trader Joe's and wall we were there we looked for a green stuffed frog. They have a frog and if you find it you can get some candy. then we went home and picked up gumballs. When we were done we played a game called spud but we cal it poopy. Then we went inside and had lunch then we had rest time. After that we played outside with Ashleigh. Then are other cousins came over and rod bikes. Then they went home and we played more and then we had dinner and then we went to bed.


Bye

4 comments:

Travis said...

Sam,
When I first saw you my eyes filled witth tears because you were so cute. Then I saw it. You had the mark of a Booga Wooga Dirty Chip on your belly button. Ever since then I have strived to create a vehicle which would take you to the moon. But I have failed. I'm sorry, my brother. May you live a long and prosperous lif, which is filled with dirty chips.

Super Maw Maw said...

What is this Booga Wooga Dirty Chip language? You guys are too much!
Sounds like another great day, Sam!!! I like finding the green frog at Trader Joe's:)

Sam said...

The booga wooga dirty chips is a funny coment that me and Travis like to do.

Travis said...

Karaka-chooka-taow, kawakacho, kawakachoo, kawabolapipip