Sunday, July 3, 2011

Top 7 favorite books ever

I love to read. I like reading good books for school and for fun. Here are some of my top 7 favorite books/series.

#1. Warriors. It is a really good series that I like to read. It has four series The authors name is Erin Hunter.
#2. The Hobbit. It is a really good book and I like to read it. The authors name is J. R. R. Tolkien.
#3. Narnia. A series that I like to read. The authors name is C. S. Lewis.

#4. A Childhood of Famous American. It's a kind of series that I like to read. The has a lot of authors.
#5. A Dangerous Journey. The book is a book that I like to read. The authors name is John Bunyan

#6. A Cricket in Time Square. A book that I loved to read. The authors name is George Selden
#7. A Christmas Carol. A book that I read in Christmas time that I loved to read. The authors name is Charles Dickens.

4 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

I'm so HAPPY you love to read good books. This will serve you WELL the rest of your life. Keep it up, buddy!

GaGa said...

Sam, I got it. I guess the books you want to collect right now is the warrior books so I am going to look for them this weekend. Hopefully, I can find them. I am so glad that you love to read. Really smart people are the ones that enjoyed reading when they were growing up. I am glad you are one. You are smart already so you will be brilliant one of these days.

GaGa said...

What are some movies that you would like for us to take to Paris Mountain?

GaGa said...

I am going back to the flea market tomorrow to see if I can find some of the warrior books. I will be very happy if I can find them. Love ya