Thursday, July 21, 2011

The family reunion

On Saturday at 2:30 we started to drive toward Tennessee for the family reunion. It took four hours to drive there Maw maw and Paw paw were right behind us. When we got there hugged everyone and we played with cousins we played for about a hour until food was ready. The food was really good then we played air hockey and pool. It was really fun. We played with cousins until 9:45 then we went to bed I fell asleep but it took a while
Day 1

When I woke up we played until it was breakfast and then we played some more and then at 10:00 we drove to where there was a creek and we had a picnic and it was really good then we played in the creek here are some pictures

Day 2

When I woke up at 6:40 it took a while but I fell asleep and then I woke up at 7:30 and then I went down stairs. Then we ate breakfast and played with cousins some more. At 11:30 we we drove to a place called Ober Gatlinburg it was really really fun. I'll tell you how it went. Well when we got there we went to a arcade and when we were done we went outside and did some stuff. Firs
t I went on a blue slide two times and then we did a maze it was one of the hardest thing I ever did it was really fun next we went on a tram it looks like a big bus hanging down from a wire. Then we ate lunch and then we went back across the tram. When we got off we played mini golf I got a hole in one. When that was over Dad took me Travis and Caroline on a ride you had to ride up a mountain on a lift and when you got to the top you took a bob sled and rode down as fast or as slow as you won't to. I went as fast as I can me and Travis went down alone and Dad and Caroline went together after that we went on these slides Dad and Caroline went together and me and Travis went together me and Travis went on one called the lightning slide and the one that Dad and Caroline rode on was called the shooter shooter. it was really fun. Then we went on the blue slide again and then we went home when we got home we played and then we had dinner and then we went to bed.

Day 3

I woke up to Caroline jumping on me and saying Sam g
et up it's 7:30 get up get up so I got up out of bed. When I got downstairs everyone was eating so I started to eat as well. After I was done eating I played for a hour and then we went to a place and we had a picnic at the picnic there we took pictures and we had a water balloon fight and we threw the foot ball.



Day 4

I woke up and found that I had slept til 8:30 I went downstairs and said bye to cousins. Then I went upstairs and started to pack it took a while but in about a hour we were all packed up. Then we started out we drove for a while and then we stopped and looked around some stores and then we went to five guys for lunch then we set out. At about 5:30 we got home we started to unpack the car. When we were done we played outside and then we had dinner which was oatmeal and then we went to bed it was hard but soon I fell asleep.




4 comments:

Big Daddy said...

It was such a fun trip, wasn't it Sam? I'm so glad you had such a great time playing with your cousins!

Big Daddy said...

that was mommy, by that way. : )

Sam said...

O and yes I had a great. O and by the way I can't wait for a post about the family reunion.

Super Maw Maw said...

Thanks for posting all about it Sam. I LOVED reading it !!!! Family get togethers are so important.