Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my birthday at last

January eleventh two thousand elevenn this is my eightth birthday. As soon as I woke up I went in momsand dads room got in there bed and snugglded mom. When it was seven thirdty I ran out of moms room and into the hallway. Greeted bye Travis Caroline and Ben then mom came out of her room followed bye Jack then all six of us went down stairs. Before me I saw a mountain of presents their were stiltes legos clothes eight dollars from maw maw and last of all dad gave me a basetball hoop. Then we went out doors to play it had snowed ten inches the day before. Then we came inn and we ate lunch then we had resting time after we went sledding. Then we went home and had dinner then Emma James and cate came over and had cake and ice cream. After that they went home and we went to bed.

2 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

I surely wish I could have been there:)

mamakyker said...

I loved having a snow day on your birthday, Sam! You were wishing that Daddy could stay home from work on your birthday and you got your wish!