Wednesday, February 9, 2011

kentuky basetball game

On dads Birthday me Travis and mom gave dad three tickets to a georgia kentuky basetball game. Dad said that me and travis could go with him to the basetball game. The day before the game are family went to the store to get stuff for the trip. The next morning we packed up to go to georgia because that was where the game was. when it was one thirdty me dad and travis drove out of the driveway. And drove away we were going to georgia at last. It took us two hours to get to athens georgia when we got there we drove around to look for a parking spot. When we got there we went in side fond are seats then we went down some rows to watch the players get ready for the game. Write before the game started we went back to are seats to watch the game. Then the game started it was really fun to watch the players play basetball at half time we got lunch. Witch was chicken fingers and finch fies and a chicken samwitch. When the game was over the score was seventy to seventy seven kentuky lost then we went home and went to bed.

5 comments:

mamakyker said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the game with Daddy and Travis, Sam! I know you all had an awesome time. Daddy loves that you are such a big Kentucky fan!

Big Daddy said...

Sam, I had such a good time with you guys at the game. I can't wait to take you guys again. Go CATS!!

GaGa said...

Hi Sam. I finally figured out how to send comments to you. I really do enjoy your blog. I look at it every day hoping to find a new entry. Do you like your new car? Can't wait to see you. Love you very, very, very much
GaGa

Unknown said...

Sam sorry that you went to a game that they lost maybe next time they will win. as long as you had fun with your Dad and brother that is all that counts. wish i had been with you. much lve

Super Maw Maw said...

Anytime you can spend fun time with Daddy and Travis is GREAT!