Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going to Otter Creek with co-op

Yesterday me Mom Travis Caroline and Ben went to Otter Creek. Gaga and Grandpa came over and watched Jack and Eli at the house while we went. We won't have come if co-op hadn't rented it. Co-op had rented Otter Creek from 5:30 to about 7:45. It was so much fun. Only co-op people could go. When we got there we got unloaded and we went inside. First when we got in there we found our place to set our things then me and Travis went on the blue slide. Dad and Uncle Ron were on there adventure race.
me and Travis went together and Mom Ben and Caroline went together.

Ben loved the red slide he said that is was awesome.
I was loving the pool after the picture me and Travis were about to go on the blue slide together.


It looks like Ben was putting on a good show for Mom.
It looks like Caroline was doing a little dance for the camera.



That is Ashleigh coming down the white slide from last year. In all I went on the blue three times the green three times and the white one time they were all very fun. Then we went home. When we got home we said good bye to gaga and Grandpa because they were going to go back to Florida early the next morning. then we got ready and went to bed. Then Mom said that we could turn on a CD then at like 10:30 I fell fast asleep.



2 comments:

GaGa said...

Looks like yall had a great time. Can't wait to join you at the waterpark when you come to Florida.

Esther said...

Looks like fun! Look at my blog at "A Farm Girl's Life".